Thursday, June 7, 2012

I Tried it - Baby Lips


Packaging sucker here again - The pretty colors and cute bubbly writing - I've been looking at ads for these brightly colored balms for a while and when Maybelline was buy one get one 50% off at Ulta, I jumped at the chance to buy it.  They just look like fun in a tube.

I popped it out of the package right after I purchased it and swiped some on my lips.  I like it!  It's soft and buttery and gives off a subtle color.  I purchased the Peach Kiss color, number 030.  These little guys are popular - I only have two colors to choose from.  Peach Kiss ended up being the perfect nude.  You don't need a mirror to put it on because it's so waxy, plus it has spf packed inside - great for my upcoming beach trip!  Baby Lips are a great option for getting spf protection, chap stick, and color all in one.

The Verdict?  A do.

~Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know your questions and comments! We welcome any comments on hair, makeup, products, etc!

Inappropriate comments will be deleted.